Ref: White pill – epicenter genius job posting for a blue-collar Khan academy. Been slow-boiling this idea for a while, and I think this is a pretty good starter plan:
1. Copy list of degrees at local tech school
2. For each degree, copy list of courses
3. For each course, copy ToC of book
4. For each section title, automatically scrape video search results into a single webpage
5. Allow users to choose their content curator, if none then default to algorithm from Amazon, e.g. “other users with similar likes to you preferred video #3”
If I understand the Infogalactic philosophy correctly, this would be a great use case for their fork of MediaWiki.