Generated this in the course of a funny conversation. It’s actually not bad. I’m thinking maybe it could be a joke self-diagnosis online survey someday.
Are you a normie? Thinking you’re not is the most common symptom! Take this survey and find out:
- Would you describe your music tastes as eclectic? Or hang on, you probably don’t know that word. Would you describe yourself as listening to all kinds of music, as long as it’s good?
- Would you describe yourself as voting differently each election based on facts and logic?
- Does it make sense to you to describe Hitler and the Nazis as extraordinarily evil, insane, banal, thoughtless, and having motivations you can’t understand, all at the same time?
- Would you describe one of the two major political parties as “dangerously close to fascism or totalitarianism”?
- Does all the violence in humanity’s history fill you with a mix of confusion and moral revulsion?
- Have you heard of the Holodomor? Of course you haven’t. No, that doesn’t include having heard of it just now.
- Do you think of yourself as a thoughtful, educated person despite having not finished a single nonfiction book in the last year?
- Do you feel that living after slavery was abolished indicates you’re morally superior to people who lived during times when slavery was normal and acceptable?
- Do you believe God just wants people to be good, nice, and fair to each other, as taught in the Bible and by most world religions?
- Do you despise rich and famous people as elitist while also craving to be one of them?
- Do you believe you’re a good person deep down, and even though you try not to think about what comes after death, whatever the good option is (maybe it’s heaven or whatever) that’s the one you’ll get?