For reference, I expect this would take me 20 hours total with a lot of that time spent here and there checking in on the download statuses over several weeks. Price accordingly.
1. Pick a 2-year technical college.
2. Create a list of fields in the trades from the degree and certificate programs.
3. Get the degree maps to map out the order of the prerequisites for each field.
4. Create a list of textbooks required for each course in the degree sequence, ordered by class prerequisite.
5. Download all of these textbooks from libgen.
I’ll need a copy of this archive first, and then the hope is to spread copies of it before the real shutdown hits and makes all this practical knowledge illegal for white people.
I only want one book for each course subject because they’re all basically interchangeable. Newer books are preferred because they’ll be up to date, but anything more recent than the year 2000 is acceptable.
Make sure one of the included trades is wastewater treatment, that’s going to be very important in coming years.
Comments about the superiority of primitivism will be deleted in a spirit of lovingkindness.