Jazzhands & Ethnarch from FTN (in this particular case Jazz & Jessie) seem to think, after supposedly actually reading the bill, that these landmines are not there, and they’re typically right about these things. For now I’m gonna trust them because the alternative is too painful. I’ll plantrust Jazzhands before I plantrust our supposed God Emperor. Fingers crossed…
Comment on Based&Christpilled Hungarians
I did the “run for the hills bit” based on Queen Ann’s opinion, because only the Wall matters (draining the swamp is a sideshow) and it was already looking like Trump dithered in dealmaking until it was too late for the necessary push of pure deternination. But Jazzhands and Ethnarch have similar interests and qualifications to Coulter and also something she doesn’t have: male teamwork with mutually reinforcing Alpha and Delta traits. My only concern here is it doesn’t sound like Ethnarch was actually involved in the analysis, and Sven can’t fill that spot.
You also have to admit, it would be great TV if construction began during the Democratic primaries. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the first rule of melonhead is “the show must go on”, which means the common elite interest in engineering attention metrics might be the deciding factor. They would be willing to trade another term and a quarter Wall for a war in Venezuela.
When the current world order does break down, this will be the order of things:
1. Grievance identity groups vote for Socialism.
2. Industry literally and visibly begins to crumble into dust.
3. One of the more destitute countries decides this is the time to experiment with buying oil in some Russo-Iranian cryptocurrency or something.
4. The US declares war and is shocked, shocked to learn that they don’t even have the industrial infrastructure for drone strikes against goat herders.
5. Global petrocurrency preference cascade.
6. Loss of trade deficit-inflated standard of living for Americans.
7. Dignified and reasonable response to sudden poverty by diverse and proximate Americans.
8. Ownership of copper wire becomes illegal.